среда, 17 ноября 2010 г.

On free online dating sites you can find real love

I and my friend Natasha had fun, when wrote to some men on free dating site. But one everning I saw profile of one man from Poland. He is 32 years old, dark, handsome. He is a doctor (surgeon). I decided to don't talk Natasha about him. And I wrote to Zbyshek (his name) by myself. He answered me immediately. We began talk in chat.

Zbyshek told me he shocked by my beauty and he haven't met such nice girl yet. I was charmed by his manner of speaking. We communicated with him in chat during one week. After that we decided to move our relations from free dating site to real life.

Poland is near of Russia. We decided to go together in boarding house near Moscow. I met Zbyshek at the airport and we spent two days in Moscow. Zbyshek wanted to see some landmarks of Russian capital. He was very surprised that on the free dating site you can meet a person and develop with him/her serious romantic relations.

Each morning I received swell bunch of flowers. I like hyacinths. And Zbyshek gave me my favorite flowers every day. The boarding house was excellent. We spent 2 wonderful weeks here. I understood Zbyshek is nice lover, he knows what the woman wants. We did some ride and boat walks. I was happy! These two weeks passed like one day.

Zbyshek went to Poland and promised invite me in Poland and pass together nice time in one of Polish ski pavilions.

I returned to my house and I wanted to share my my impressions with my friends. I invited Alice - my good and close friend. Alice likes to surf free dating sites too. And she had some romantic relations with men from free dating sites. Alice came to me in the evening. I showed her my photos, which I and Zbyshek took together. Alice saw these photos and sharply changed countenance. "But he is my Fred! He loves me and we are going to marry next summer!" - she exclaimed. I was shocked. I called to Natasha and told her about my upset situation. Natasha asked me to send one photo, where Zbyshek is, to her. I sent. Natasha wrote me she knows this guy. He is former husband of her friend Lisa. He stole all her money and disappeared.

In that way I knew my Zbyshek is marriage swindler. And my dreams and expectancies that I met good, serious guy for happy familiar life were crashed...