вторник, 9 ноября 2010 г.

Free online dating is not only for love, but for finding new friends too!

After my disappointment about my relations with Sandro, I was very upset and I decided to entry in free dating site and surf the profiles. When I registered to this free dating site, I joined some groups, such as Friends, Holiday Travel, Flirting and Making love.

So, this evening i came to group Friends and I met there one girl. Her name is Natasha. She is 23 years old, from Kiev. She's a student of Medic University. Natasha told me she came to free dating site to meet her love and find new friends. I noticed we have similar interests and hobbies.

Natasha told me about her meetings and boyfriends. I told her about mine. And we understood we communicated with some same men. We analyzed their behavior and understood it's the same.

And Natasha and I decided to have fun - write to some men from her and from my profiles simultaneously. We wrote to one sexy man from Italy. In his profile he wrote he is 35 years old, businessman, handsome and strong. And there were 3 his photos. On these photos was very sexy and attractive man. He invited me to talk with him in chat. Simultaneously, Natasha came in chat and invited hem to talk with her!

We began to talk the three! Luigi said to Natasha he owns restaurant. To me he told he has a factory. To Natasha Luigi said he has two children. To me he told he hasn't any child. We communicated with Luigi in chat for 3 ours. And we found many disparities.

After that I and Natasha stayed on free dating site to discuss our conversation with Luigi. We laughed a lot.

In that way we had fun over month. Free dating sites are very useful and interesting. They help to understand human nature and study psychology of men.
Moreover on free dating sites you can find new friends. And visiting free dating sites I can not feel loneliness.